LumaFusion – Professional Video Editing
If you are a professional or aspiring producer, journalist, or filmmaker, if you have a video story that’s begging to be told, if you want to use the latest technology for iPhones and IPads; LumaFusion is the premier professional video editing and effects app for you. If you’re not a “Pro” yet, our video tutorials, world-class free support, and an incredible community of video enthusiasts and professionals on our forums will help you get there.
LumaFusion is produced by the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App, and this time we’ve created the most powerful tool ever for mobile video editing.
Introducing LumaFusion 3.2:
- Added 35 new transitions, including blurs, lights and colors, soft wipes, shape wipes, and amazing new motions.
• Project backups are now synced to iCloud Drive and can be restored from iCloud Drive.
• Linked folders can be renamed (press-and-hold on a Linked Folder to rename or remove).
• Added localizations for Traditional Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese.
In upcoming releases, we will continue adding new features to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference guide, answers to your questions, and opportunity to contact us directly here: https://luma-touch.com/support.
- When dragging clips on overlay tracks, the current time will no longer shift, making accurate editing easier than ever.
- Linked Folders were incorrectly named when added in iPadOS 16.
- IMPORTANT: After updating to iPadOS 16 and updating LumaFusion, you should remove your old Linked Folders and add them again to restore any missing external media.
- Includes many other stability and performance improvements.
Enhance your workflow
Discover one-time optional in-app purchases to elevate your editing workflow in LumaFusion.
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Easily share to the Photos app, YouTube, Vimeo, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
• Export directly to SanDisk iXpand Flash drives and network drives including WD Wireless Pro and the new WD Wireless SSD
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads)
• Export at different frame rates (18, 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 and 240)
• Inject VR Metadata for uploading 360° videos
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to Photos
• Export audio only and video only
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device