LumaFusion – Professional Video Editing
If you are a professional or aspiring producer, journalist, or filmmaker, if you have a video story that’s begging to be told, if you want to use the latest technology for iPhones and IPads; LumaFusion is the premier professional video editing and effects app for you. If you’re not a “Pro” yet, our video tutorials, world-class free support, and an incredible community of video enthusiasts and professionals on our forums will help you get there.
LumaFusion is produced by the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App, and this time we’ve created the most powerful tool ever for mobile video editing.
Introducing LumaFusion 3.1:
- Videoscopes! In the Color & Effects editor, open Videoscopes to show Histograms, Waveforms, and Vectorscopes, with custom configuration and options.
- Multiple LUTs and other effects. Add multiple instances of any effect, including LUTs, to any clip. (When an effect’s controls are open, selecting a preset with the same effect will update that effect, otherwise, a new effect will be added.)
- Reorder audio effects for complete control over audio adjustments.
- Automatic project backup management stores current backups, plus one per day for the last 30 days, and one per month for prior months.
- New Import and Restore feature in the Project Manager makes it easy to find and restore automatic project backups.
- Categorized and searchable keyboard shortcuts in iOS 15.
- Improved drag and drop and Timeline lasso selection when using a trackpad or mouse.
In upcoming releases, we will continue adding new features to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference guide, answers to your questions, and opportunity to contact us directly here: https://luma-touch.com/support.
- Dropbox now shows both personal and team folders for accounts that have Team Spaces
- Improved clip representation in the Timeline, with transitions clearly showing their connection to media clips.
- Improved UI styling throughout the app.
- Improved readable project archive format enables many future features.
- Dozens of smaller improvements to make editing tasks quicker and easier.
- Library clip should remain selected when double-tapping or using the Insert button.
- Photos library not updated immediately when a snapshot is created.
- Empty file created when saving the movie to SSD drive on macOS.
- Includes many other stability and performance improvements.
Enhance your workflow
Discover one-time optional in-app purchases to elevate your editing workflow in LumaFusion.
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Easily share to the Photos app, YouTube, Vimeo, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
• Export directly to SanDisk iXpand Flash drives and network drives including WD Wireless Pro and the new WD Wireless SSD
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads)
• Export at different frame rates (18, 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60, 120 and 240)
• Inject VR Metadata for uploading 360° videos
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to Photos
• Export audio only and video only
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device