Luma Touch, a recognized world leader in the development of mobile video editing apps, announces a major new release of Pinnacle Studio for iPad and iPhone.
Sandy, UT, February 12, 2015 Luma Touch is pleased to announce the immediate release of version 5.2 of Pinnacle Studio for iPad and Pinnacle Studio for iPhone from Corel. This new version includes some of the most requested features from our customers, including:
• New Audio Mixer Panel with Master and Track volume controls!
• Visual representation of volume and fades on clips in timeline
• New Font, Size and Color controls when editing a title in the Preview
• Checkmark used media in Library
• PIPs and Titles can be split in timeline
• Smooth and Linear motions for Pan and Zoom
• Swap start and end positions for Pan and Zoom
• Rendering pauses and resumes for short system interruptions
• Improved photo, video and music enumeration in iOS 8
• Numerous bug fixes and minor improvements
Pinnacle Studio for iPad and iPhone are available for purchase from the Apple App Store, and the version 5.2 is available as a free update to all existing users of the app.
About Luma Touch
Luma Touch, founded in 2012, is a team of passionate engineers, designers and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. Luma Touch develops and supports Pinnacle Studio iOS under license from Corel. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan have 50 years of combined experience in the media post-production industry, and are responsible for the design and development of several respected video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows. Learn more at http://www.lumatouch.com