Whether you are a radio journalist, a budding podcaster, a documentary producer or are planning on launching your own channel on Clubhouse/Twitter Spaces…knowing how to capture quality audio with your mobile device is an essential skill. In this workshop your trainer, Glen Mulcahy will introduce you to tried and tested recording techniques which deliver quality, editable content every time. This is a rare opportunity to learn from a pioneer in mobile journalism, with 20 years broadcast news experience and thousands of trainees across Europe, the U.S. and the Middle East. Book now.
Learn the tips and techniques to capture pristine audio with your iPhone and the right external mics and accessories.
- Understanding audio capture in iOS
- External mics pickup properties and patterns and their practical application
- Signal to noise ratio, tips and techniques for capturing better sound
- Audio recording on location for simple record and send production
- Audio production on location Record, Edit, mix and send
- Audio Live-streaming Solutions for Pro Radio production
- Social Audio platforms; Clubhouse, Twitter Space
- Podcasting; live shows v pre-record
- Remote production v multi-guest studio environment
- Using audio with images to build multimedia stories
New Dates TBD