New LumaFusion Update Also Adds HEVC with Transparency and Advanced Chroma Keying with Automatic Key Color Detection
Seattle, WA (November 16, 2020) – LumaTouch today announced it is driving forward with an ambitious agenda for developing the most fully-featured professional editing experience on an iPad with its newest release of LumaFusion 2.4. On the heels of the release of the newest iPhone 12 from Apple and its highly-touted Dolby Vision color experience, the new version of LumaFusion adds full HDR support with 10-bit processing to easily manage video content shot with the new iPhones.
Additionally, LumaFusion 2.4 adds a number of new features to enhance the professional editing experience, including HEVC transparency and a significantly enhanced chroma and luma keyer with automatic color detection, mask display and advanced Erosion and Spill Suppression controls – which are especially useful for cleaning up green screen footage and other effects-laden sequences.
New Features of LumaFusion 2.4 At-A-Glance
LumaFusion 2.4 adds a breadth of new features, and some enhanced features, to enable editors of all skill levels take full advantage of new advancements in camera technology, including the new Dolby Vision HDR features recently announced in the new iPhone 12. New features in this latest update include:
- HDR Support with 10-bit Processing and Export: Create projects for HLG, PQ P3, and Rec-709 10-bit color spaces. Use compatible HDR media from a wide range of cameras, drones, and the new iPhone 12 Pros
- Export H265 with Transparency: Export complex animations that you can easily overlay in new projects
- New Chroma Keyer with automatic key color detection, mask display, and advanced Erosion and Spill Suppression controls
- New Luma Keyer with Luma Range: including Rolloff, Erosion and Edge Blur Radius controls
- Automatic Project Settings: Frame aspect, frame rate, and colorspace are now have an option to be set automatically when the first clip is added to the timeline
- Support for Limited Photos Access in iOS 14: Additional media can be selected from the menu button in the library (for the best experience we recommend allowing LumaFusion full access to Photos media)
For more information on all the new features and updates to LumaFusion 2.4, please visit http://lumatouch.co/lumafusion-app-store
Pricing and Availability
LumaFusion 2.4 is available immediately as a free update for existing customers. For new customers, LumaFusion is available for download on the App Store and is priced at $29.99 USD. For more information, please visit www.luma-touch.com.
About Luma Touch, LLC
LumaTouch is a team of passionate engineers, designers, and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.