Sandy, UT, July 1st 2015, Luma Touch, a recognized world leader in the development of mobile video editing apps, is pleased to announce the release of an update to Pinnacle Studio, version 5.3.1, is now available in the App Store. This update includes the return of iTunes synced Movies, TV Shows and Podcasts, 1password login support for cloud storage and social networks and a number of stability improvements.
Version 5.3.1 includes the following changes and fixes:
* Added 1password support for all web logins
* The iTunes tab (the music note) now includes ‘Videos’ if you have any videos synced from the iTunes ‘Movies’, ‘TV Shows’ and video ‘Podcasts’.
* ‘Videos’ in iTunes tab is only shown if there is any video media from iTunes on the device (otherwise it automatically reverts to showing ‘Albums’)
* Added Settings for ‘Show iTunes Videos’ which defaults to selected (and can be cleared to return to showing ‘Albums’)
* Attempted fix for crash when processing images that some users are seeing
* Attempted fix for drawRect in ClipView that a small number of users are seeing
* Fixed crash in DirectoryMonitor for user content
* Fixed crash in category segment control
* Changed key interval for export (attempt to eliminate glitches in video output at highest bitrate)
* App Version is now shown at top of Settings popup so that you don’t have to hunt for it in Credits
* Updated Crashlytics
About Luma Touch
Luma Touch, founded in 2012, is a team of passionate engineers, designers and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. Luma Touch develops and supports Pinnacle Studio iOS under license from Corel. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan have 50 years of combined experience in the media post-production industry, and are responsible for the design and development of several respected video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows. Learn more at http://www.lumatouch.com